Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Apologies

I just wanted to apologize to everyone who has commented on the entries thus far for not responding. Being new to Blogspot, I had mistakenly assumed that the site would automatically notify me by e-mail when comments were made (like LiveJournal, for example). As a result, I didn't know anyone had commented until today, when I happened to look through the site.

Thank you for your input, though. I'll try to get back to you from now on.


And go visit ShoutYoungstown.

3 comments:

Liz said...

you CAN have all comments sent to your email. Go to the Dashboard, and then click on the Settings tab and the Comments link. There you can enter a Notification address.

Patrick said...

Hey, thanks. I'll do that.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»